INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website or make a purchase from us, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information: This includes information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. We collect this information when you create an account, place an order, or sign up for our newsletter.
- Usage data: We collect information about how you use our website, including the pages you visit, the products you view, and the actions you take.
- Device information: We collect information about the device you use to access our website, including the type of device, its IP address, and its browser type and version.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our products and services, and to communicate with you. This includes:
- Processing and fulfilling your orders
- Sending you confirmation emails, tracking information, and other updates about your order
- Responding to your inquiries and customer service requests
- Sending you newsletters, promotional emails, and other marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them
- Improving and personalizing your experience on our website
- Analyzing and understanding how you use our website and products
- Detecting and preventing fraud or other illegal activities
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processors, shipping companies, and website analytics providers.
- Legal compliance: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal proceedings, to respond to a subpoena, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of 365Vape trading under Hosts365 Web Services Limited or our customers.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for marketing and promotional purposes, if you have opted in to receive communications from them.
- Aggregate data: We may share aggregate or anonymous data about our customers with third parties for research, marketing, and other purposes.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account on our website or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Requesting deletion of your information: You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for legal or business purposes.
- Exercising your rights under applicable data protection laws: Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have additional rights under data protection laws, such as the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you or the right to object to the processing of your information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.